Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Announcement: Post to be Delayed

I mentioned in a previous post that my family was involved in a car accident a little over a week ago. We're okay, but our car was totaled.

We're actually very blessed that we are all okay - Daniel observed that we were about a foot removed from having a leg get crushed. (Ain't God good!) I will be following up with my OBGYN at my regular appointment on Friday, where I expect it to be verified that she agrees that everything is okay.

Because of the accident, a lot of the time I would ordinarily spend blogging has been spent talking with adjusters (who were all very helpful!) and shopping for a new-to-us used car. (Which we found late Wednesday afternoon, so no more delays from that.)


I want to post good-quality reflections, so I'm going to delay the one for this week. It will not be up tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure exactly when it will be up. It may be up as early as tomorrow afternoon, or as late as Saturday.

I meant to try to write it last night, but I was so tired after traipsing around in the blistering heat on a car lot yesterday that I turned back into a pumpkin last night at like 8:30. (That's over an hour earlier than usual!)

I realize that delay is becoming more of the norm than the exception lately! Lesigh. I hope that the drama comes to an end soon!

I do have a long car ride in my future, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to use that time to get a little ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment